Morfit® is designed to provide better ergonomic support from your car seat. If you don't think that it is right for you, you are free to return it.
- When used in the right situation, Morfit® works incredibly well.
- We aim for 100% customer satisfaction, so if Morfit® doesn’t help you, you may return it for a full refund.
- 90% of Morfit® customers choose to keep Morfit®.
We give you 30 days from receiving your Morfit to decide if you’re happy. Conditions apply.
Note: this relief or return guarantee only applies to products purchased directly from morfitusa.com
This returns procedure applies to all goods returned by post, whether they relate to goods damaged in transit, defective goods or goods returned in pursuance of the Warranty of Satisfaction. All goods must be returned to us in accordance with the following procedure:
- The goods must be packed securely and wrapped to prevent damage. If possible, we would be grateful if the goods could be returned in the original box.
- Your name and address should be clearly written on a piece of paper which should be included in the return package. Alternatively, your name and address should be clearly written on the outside wrapper of the return package.
- Products should be returned to us at your regional address: please see the return address details in the footer at the bottom of the page.
- It would help us to deal promptly with your returned goods if you email us to let us know when the goods have been sent.
- You should retain proof of posting and produce the proof of posting to us if so required by us.
You are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us, unless you are returning damaged or defective goods or goods which have not been ordered by you.
Please see paragraph 11 of the Terms & Conditions to see the policy for Damaged Goods, Reimbursements and Replacements.